Plavis N – unfilled Natural Polyimide grade
Plavis G15 – 15% Graphite filled self-lubricating grade
Plavis G40 – 40% Graphite filled self-ubricating and low thermal expansion grade
Plavis MS – 15% (MoS2) molybdenum disulfide filled dry vacuum grade
Plavis C – Electrical conductivity grade
Plavis ESD – Electrostatic dissipative grade
Plavis S – unfilled Natural Polyimide with High temperature resistance
Plavis SG – high temperature resistant grade with better physical properties
Plavis S1 – high tempeerature, wear and plasma resistant grade
– A high temperature resistance with continuous operating temparature wide over 300°C and a lower coefficient of thermal expansion
– Wide thermal resistance and maximum electrical insulation.
– Low coefficient of thermal expansion, highest retention of tensile strngth with lowest outgassing properties at 300°C temperature
– The Plavis S grades offer a high temperature resistance with continuous operating temparature up to 350°C, even at temperatures over 350°C the tensile strength reduction does not occur for a long period, which also facilitates wear resistance and long lasting properties
The semi-finished shapes and finished parts from Plavis material are used in a wide range of industrial applications
– Aerospace: Jet engine parts in engine applications, wear pads and strips, thrust washers, bushings, bearings, bumpers, linkage components and door mechanisms.
– General industry: Seal caps, glass bottle grippers, valve components, vehicle transmission ball valves and replacing metal bearings, solar cell inserts, clamps, etc.
– For Semiconductor & Insulators: Wafer Clamp Rings, Insulators requiring dielectric properties, Screws & Fasteners, Vacuum Pads, Alignment Pins, Wafer Guides, Wafer Carriers, insulator clamp inserts or seals and valve seats